Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,073 Posts
That is a lot earlier in the year then I expected. There is no way I would be able to make those dates. Are you thinking about going?

·
Zippy's My bitch
18,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They go early to avoid the summer overcrowding. I'll be out of town during the first possible dates and just returning for the second so I wouldn't be able to take anymore time of from work then

·
Registered
7,073 Posts
They go early to avoid the summer overcrowding. I'll be out of town during the first possible dates and just returning for the second so I wouldn't be able to take anymore time of from work then
Why are you going to be out of town? You getting married or something?

·
Hit it
2,866 Posts
30 mph speed limit & it's only 11 miles long???? i guess im spoiled being on the left coast... seems like every road is whindy as long as your not in the inner valley!

you all need to ride out to the coast at least once if you've never been. You find signs like this:

with views like this:

·
I win or you want more?
1,962 Posts
Having been twice I can vouch that there are several turns where looking through the turn requires glancing over your shoulder, no bullshit. More than a couple 180+ degree switchbacks!

·
Frumpy S.O.B.
1,648 Posts
Having ridden just about everywhere in the lower 48, I can tell you the PAC-12, Mountain West, and the SEC all have superb riding. They're all equally challenging but offer several differences. The Southeast roads are short, but there are tens of thousands of them and it's easy to just get lost for hours at a time. The Mountain West's are smooth and wide but full of cyclists and, occasionally, road salt. Commiefornia & Whoregan have by far the most miles of insanely twisty stuff, but you're stuck riding it with millions of Californians

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
I remember I was there once with a guy and we had a blast riding all day, I guess it was about 3pm and we were heading back towards the store, and here comes an 18 wheeler you could see through the trees. he got stopped, mid corner and the a8 wheeler kept coming. He was pointed downhill so there was no backing up on a motorcycle, so he ditched his bike, and the 18 wheeler ran it over.

Dude was ALWAYS a clown, and decided to over play what had happened and almost as soon as his bike hit the ground, he ran over to the side of the road and jumped off the edge, not a big jump, but he landed just right and broke his legs

·
Registered
268 Posts
Would luv to head down there! Would rather plan a trip to NJMP! Pat, Dave, ??

2 day event, camp on the track!

·
The Gayfather
7,490 Posts
yall some pansies lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts