Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
fast4cl said:
anyone buy stuff from the superbike store llc from ebay?
I don't have the answer to your question, but you may want to check our Forum Sponsors here, as they have great prices, and fast shipping too..

·
315 Posts
Sometime good deals can be found on ebay but give the site supporters a chance. I found some great deals on A* gear at an ebay store, I called STG and they matched it so i ordered from them.

·
36 Posts
had good experiences with site supporters
And if thing do go bad people actually care about it..

·
139 Posts
Yeah go to Corey's store... Great Communication Super Fast SHipping, Excellent Product A++++

·
Site Sponsor
1,445 Posts
E-Bay works OK for shoppers but they are screwing the sellers.

Seriously though, ANY of the site supporters are a better bet even if the price is a little higher. We have a public reputation to uphold, we are here to offer advice if we can and we support these forums for more than just a place to advertise.

I've got alot of respect for Corey, his knowlege and reputation are second to none. I actually send my customers to him if I dont have what they are looking for and he does. I think cooperation between vendors vs. competition breeds a good environment. I'm not into this cutthroat mentallity that some guys get into.

Anyway, sorry to ramble. Support your site vendors!

·
1,560 Posts
don't get me wrong....i lwasys try to support our site upporters....but sometimes there jsut shit that u guys don't carry....

·
2,452 Posts
TrackStar1 said:
What do you need? Theres about 25,000 product I have access to that arent listed on the site. I'm sure Corey is the same way.
all shit AV he's got you here ^..... i like that in a sales person.

i give reps to

trackstar
motomummy
slidewayz
captain

they are some good business people

·
1,560 Posts
TrackStar1 said:
What do you need? Theres about 25,000 product I have access to that arent listed on the site. I'm sure Corey is the same way.
see....didn't know that....but what i really meant was for like oem replacement parts after u crash or other stuff (non bike)

·
2,452 Posts
do you know if they have aftermarket gas tanks?

·
2,452 Posts
where, link please?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts