Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
I've seen the covers before, I think woodcraft makes something similar. But if I recall they aren't much cheaper than the entire engine case covers. Which you would be better off with IMO.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I agree with you guys, the Woodcraft would be a better option, but they are for my wife's bike and she does not like the look of the Woodcraft. She saw the pics of the Yoshi covers and thinks they look good.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Those are yosh covers and I think you buy them directly from yosh.

not on the yosh website, you would have to buy them from overseas. IMO I would just go with woodcraft if you're looking for some added protection.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
motomummy said:
Those are yosh covers and I think you buy them directly from yosh.

not on the yosh website, you would have to buy them from overseas. IMO I would just go with woodcraft if you're looking for some added protection.
Yes, I do agree the Woodcraft are the better option, but they are for my wifes bike and she does not like the look of the Woodcraft, looks are important to her, and Yosh do not make them for the 750.
I was hoping someone would make a similar cover for the 750.
If it was for my bike I would go Woodcraft, but I have had no luck trying to convince her.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
moto-r makes some that are kind of like that
My wife wants to build a bike and looks are important to her also. Next bike MM builds will be her project.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
motomummy said:
My wife wants to build a bike and looks are important to her also. Next bike MM builds will be her project.
What bike does she have in mind Corey???

·
Members
5,173 Posts
We are not sure yet, but we are looking at some of the 600's right now. Most likely it will be our 09 project bike so it could be a 1000cc bike as well
We are just finishing up this one and then of course the move this summer, but after that once things are settled back down we are debating what to do a build up on.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
motomummy said:
It will be interesting to see what your wife will do compared to what you have done.
For the most part my wife ends up with the same sort of mods that I do, but she has her own things as well.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
zipper said:
It will be interesting to see what your wife will do compared to what you have done.
For the most part my wife ends up with the same sort of mods that I do, but she has her own things as well.
Yeah that will be neat to see. Corey, you going to keep the mummy bike?

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
When I raced my Honda F4i, everyone installed NRC covers, are they still around? Those were some heavy duty kit..

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Yeah the NRC cover's are still around......but I personally don't like the looks of them

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Captain Squid said:
Yeah the NRC cover's are still around......but I personally don't like the looks of them
It's like the armor on the Hummvvvees in AFG, it ain't purty, but it works well..

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Yeah they are stout for sure....they look like they weigh 45lbs each too lol

·
BLK CBR
925 Posts
zipper said:
Do any of you guys know where I can get some engine/Stator covers like these ones for a K7 750?
View attachment 4402

View attachment 4403

Yoshi do not make them for the 750. Does anybody else make this style of cover?

Thanks,
Rob.
try factory pro, they do covers with the built in replaceable sliders, she might like them.........

1 - 20 of 31 Posts