Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am. And I need help in letting ym g/f know she was just a cover up. See, there's been this guy at work, I just can't take my eyes off of him, he is crazy sexy.

We flirt a lot, touch each other and the other day I caught him winking at me. That threw me over the edge, I ran over to him, laid him out on his desk, and gave him a kiss that would make a hooker blush.

The other day we went out for lunch and he was showing me crazy things he could do with a hot dog. He was driving me so crazy that I leaned over and kissed him, and my g/f walked up. I covered it up for the time being, I told her I whispered him a secret but I think she knew what I was really doing.

Sometimes i'll just daydream of sauage fests with him like there's no tomorrow. I know he is the one for me now how do I tell my g/f without hurting her?????? It's me, it really is, I felt so free being gay there is just no other feeling like it.

Signed:

gay and confused (Putty)

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Putty said:
I am. And I need help in letting ym g/f know she was just a cover up. See, there's been this guy at work, I just can't take my eyes off of him, he is crazy sexy.

We flirt a lot, touch each other and the other day I caught him winking at me. That threw me over the edge, I ran over to him, laid him out on his desk, and gave him a kiss that would make a hooker blush.

The other day we went out for lunch and he was showing me crazy things he could do with a hot dog. He was driving me so crazy that I leaned over and kissed him, and my g/f walked up. I covered it up for the time being, I told her I whispered him a secret but I think she knew what I was really doing.

Sometimes i'll just daydream of sauage fests with him like there's no tomorrow. I know he is the one for me now how do I tell my g/f without hurting her?????? It's me, it really is, I felt so free being gay there is just no other feeling like it.

Signed:

gay and confused (Putty)
Wow, I can't believe what I just read. Well coming from Putty, maybe I can

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.