Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

Exhaust

5K views 56 replies 10 participants last post by  Gixxerbabs 
#1 ·
i want to know which is a good exhausts for a 2006 Gsxr 1000. i want a all round exhaust. also i would like to know if a power commander would help out. thanks for the help

#4 ·
bama50 said:
full exhaust
As I said: Full system some popular choices are Yoshimura, Akrapovic, Leo Vince, Ti Force, and the list goes on. It really just boils down to what you want... You'll get similar numbers with all of those depending on the tuner.

You really can't go wrong with any of the ones I mentioned, I personally would go with the Yosh or the Akra..

#9 ·
i recomend the yoshi tri oval full system. it is my far the most superior exhaust as far as performance and asthetics out there. A bit pricey. but well worth it. youll look sooo cool at starbucks.
and yes a pc will help. It will help even a stock bike out. it smooths every thing out and lets it run the way it should rather then the way its set up with restrictions for emissions.
hope this helps you out

#10 ·
Fukucacheme said:
I know. Im just so sick of mr i have three posts, saying what exhaust should i put on my older brothers 1k? Will a pc help?
they make it for a reason.
sorry my rant is over. I need my coffee.
i feel ya bro, just think of it as a way to post whore though

o and to answer the question, i have akra on my zx-10r and tiforce on my sv, both full systems and both are badass and top notch quality

#11 ·
Well the problem is a lot of people get a bike and then become new to the forum world, so they are unaware of the search function and how many times a question is repeated. This is a question that will never go away as long as bike forums exist. Even though it would be nice if people searched for things once in awhile before making a new thread.

So pretty much the only options we have are keep answering it over and over, search for them and show them links to existing threads, or ignore them and make them find it themselves. But we don't wanna be rude guys.
So those first two options are the only two we really have.

#12 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
Well the problem is a lot of people get a bike and then become new to the forum world, so they are unaware of the search function and how many times a question is repeated. This is a question that will never go away as long as bike forums exist. Even though it would be nice if people searched for things once in awhile before making a new thread.

So pretty much the only options we have are keep answering it over and over, search for them and show them links to existing threads, or ignore them and make them find it themselves. But we don't wanna be rude guys.
So those first two options are the only two we really have.
funny how they can find the new thread button but somehow miss the search button

#19 ·
As long as you stick with some of the major brands you can't go wrong with nearly any of the full systems. With a full system the pc3 is surely needed though. Will really make the bike come alive. Just remember that if you remove the set cables, etc you will need to pull a specific wire out of your ecu harness to get rid of the light. You can get the instructions on that part by downloading the yoshimura instructions off their website. Akravpovic and other brand don't have it in their instructions so just find that part of the yosh instructions and pull that wire out of the harness as they state and the light will dissapear. Hope this helps.

#23 ·
bama50 said:
thanks for the help. I'll try the search buttom next time. for your info i've never seen a starbucks in IRAQ A__ Hole
wrong. check your local base, there isnt a no shit starbucks, but there are shops that sell the starbucks brand.. Know who your talking to before you open your mouth recruit. BTW im a CPO in the Navy fuckstick and have done 3 tours to IRAQ. Check my ip address if you dont believe me. notice its regestered to a nmci account out of Norfolk, VA.
Now carry the fuck on.

BTW try Green Beans they're better anyways. tool

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.