Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you know i went down the other day.. Well after looking over my bike i noticed i cracked my rear tail fairing and front upper fairing lookin to see where i can go to get these pieces replaced without them being pre painted my bike is white so ill need to re-paint them

·
Super Moderator
763 Posts
Cant get factory stuff that isnt already painted that I know of. check with Captain Squid, if its obtainable he can get it for you.

·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats not a bad idea didnt think of selling my old plastics thanx for the idea but yea i gotta get sum money to gether my plastics right now arent to messed up where i cant leave them the way they are so i got a little bit of time

·
115 Posts
There are MANY sets on ebay in various colors/paint schemes.
Are they as good as factory o.e.m...NO!
Will they get you bike looking like new cheaply...YES!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
You'll be amazed at what you can sell your wrecked shit for on ebay too.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
KWComp said:
Cant get factory stuff that isnt already painted that I know of. check with Captain Squid, if its obtainable he can get it for you.
Thanks Homie!

To the OP: I can get plastics, but they are already painted. the only plastics I know of that don't come painted ar Race stuff, or Ebay knockoff's

·
Members
5,173 Posts
oem plastics normally go for a nice penny. Might be able to sell them and get enough for them to buy a full set of race plastics.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
motomummy said:
oem plastics normally go for a nice penny. Might be able to sell them and get enough for them to buy a full set of race plastics.
There's some killer deals on race bodywork out there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts