Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we're on the subject of alcohol just wanted to hear what everyones favorite weapon of choice is. Always like to try different stuff.

Mine (not in this order):
Four Horseman
Kamikaze
Long Island Ice Tea
Surfer On Acid

·
2,452 Posts
Tokyo Tea
Redbull & 151
Patron Shots(fuk mixed)
Greygoose and Apple Puckers
Remy & Lime Squeeze
thats all i can think of that is/was my favorite drinks

·
344 Posts
soju and grape koolaid
Don Q and coke
The occasional mojito....i make runs on the boat to havana

·
151 Posts
star shooter
crown royal and either peppermint shnaps or rumple mintz on the rocks a tall glass

mountain fire (in shot form or a drink)
shot
tabasco base fire water (100proof cinnamon shnapps hot damn 100 works to) gold shlager, 151.

drink
just add mountain dew

goes down smooooooooth hehehehe ever get in a shot war at the bar with your buddys pull this one out. i invented this bastid to do one thing BURN first you are imeadiatly burned by the 151, then the cinnamon starts in, and then for about 1 to 2 hrs after that the tabasco burns from your mouth all the way to your gut and then on the way out to yo azzzzz.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
What is it with people and Long Island Ice Tea's? haha
I live here and don't drink 'em. I guess I did at one time. Very potent actually, for those who don't know what its made from:
5 white liquors: vodka, gin, rum, tequila, triple sec+sweet/sour mix, splash of coke, short shake, lemon wedge, to garnish. Some how this gives it an alleged ice tea flavor, debatable.
Personally, mixing Gin and Tequila together can't be good, lolllz

·
Yolo Swaggins
8,942 Posts
Jack and Coke
Vodka Redbull
Southern Comfort with Cherry Limeade ( The premade shit from Minute Maid at the grocery store...Try it, it's awesome especially during summer by the pool).

If were including shots well there are too many to list.

·
7,611 Posts
ghost dont lie, you love cement mixers cause of how it reminds you of a hot load in your mouth.

Soco and lime for me, jaiger bombs, mind eraser, mind chaser, washington apple,
i also like this one drink called a lunchbox.
1/2 pint of beer
1/4 pint of oj
kinda like a bass monkey
shot of amerretto

drop the shot in the beer/oj mix and chug like a bomb.
sounds nasty, but it actually kinda good.

i also like sambucca white not chilled in a snifter. you light it on fire, make the cup stick to you hand. blow it out. slam the shot. suck the fumes from the glass with a straw. wanna talk about a head rush:beer

·
2,452 Posts
SoySauce021 said:
surprised no one said this one...

irish car bombs!
what is that?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts