Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I've been lurking around the forum for quite a bit now, but decided it was time to introduce myself. I am in the Army currently stationed in Seoul Korea. I was going to purchase an 07 GSXR 600. The company I was buying the bike from wanted to charge me $3000 for shipping, so I dropped the deal. This worked out for me as I found a new US spec 07 GSXR 1000 here is Seoul. I picked her up last week. So far she has 55 miles. Anyway I'll post more later.

Steve

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
GixxerSiXtreme said:
Hello all. I've been lurking around the forum for quite a bit now, but decided it was time to introduce myself. I am in the Army currently stationed in Seoul Korea. I was going to purchase an 07 GSXR 600. The company I was buying the bike from wanted to charge me $3000 for shipping, so I dropped the deal. This worked out for me as I found a new US spec 07 GSXR 1000 here is Seoul. I picked her up last week. So far she has 55 miles. Anyway I'll post more later.

Steve
Hey Steve!!
Welcome! and thanks for Serving!
How is it over there? My younger brother teaches English over there (outside of Seoul) for the last 2 years, he loves it, has a really cute korean girlfriend too.. lollz

·
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Korea is nice. Driving here is a bit crazy. These people cannot drive. Also motorcycles are not allowed on the freeways, so taking a trip that would last an hour in a car takes about 3 or 4 hours on your bike. And yes I will admit there are a lot of attractive women here, and they all pretty much dress to impress.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
:welcomeNice bike!

·
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the responses and compliments on the bike. I think since I've had it a week now its time to order some parts. I think I've decided to order the Taylor made exhaust with the programmed power commander.

·
1,588 Posts
Kelevra said:
I goto a University full of Asians, Chinese, Japanese and Korean. The Korean chics are teh hottest imo.. But yeah, pix would be good..
You just dug your own hole as well..

Pics or Ban....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts