Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
22 Posts
Wow - if you read down through the posts, the owner sent his brother to pick it up for him, shortly thereafter he was asphalt surfing with it! Someone's got to be pissed!

·
3,306 Posts
I'd make him pay for all the damages.

And clean my house every weekend, and do my laundry, and wash my car, and cooke me dinner and do the dishes.

For 10 years.

·
Registered
322 Posts
yo honestly, shit happens.....i'm sure his brother's a good dude and pays for the damage but, on the other hand sometimes your just so excited to get something you want it right away ( like a kid in a candy store ) OR the stores closed the next day, for instance when i got my brand new busa was so excited, they also weren't open the next day until 10:00 a.m. and i need the bike for 7:00 a.m. ( went to clucth control ) so i let my cousin pick it up for me because i had my kids, and i needed it for the next morning ( my cousin has rode before me so....i let him ) you gotta do, what you gotta do..........

SHIT HAPPENS.................and when it does "it sucks"
poor basterd

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Mphis Style said:
yeh after he called and told me what happened my reply would of been... Your dead to me.
I would call him and say

"Dude hurry! You've got to skip town and never be seen again"

"Why?"

"Cause you crashed my $75k bike.........I Kill you"

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
It's the guy's fault for sending someone else to go ride it that obviously lacked the needed experience. He should have either waited to pick it up, or sent someone else with a trailer or something.

I highly doubt someone that can afford that bike, can't afford to have it delivered.

I blame the owner... IF that is the real story.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts