ooooh..... dirty thoughts streaking through my mind

Grandevil said:
Can I have the other half? lol

I'm also painfully single.

Actually...I think I change my mind. LOL I would be gay for you Sara

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
:eek:hDamn naughty thoughts gunna get me in trouble for those last couple of comments

and i did some quick calculations and as it comes out i am 58% of those guys so you ladies are in luck that is above half

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
really???? which 58% part are you?

Verapakill said:
:eek:hDamn naughty thoughts gunna get me in trouble for those last couple of comments

and i did some quick calculations and as it comes out i am 58% of those guys so you ladies are in luck that is above half

·
211 Posts
sarawalker said:
right now I'm sooooo single, I'd take half of one of them..... lol
How is a chick lookin like you single.... god damn your beautiful and you RIDE a bike SUKI for that matter... thats a mans dream

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
I belive the left pecks right bicep left forearm and both shoulders and the upper half of the six pack i may be wrong on that would have to double check my calculations again but thats a rough guess

02GSXXR said:
How is a chick lookin like you single.... god damn your beautiful and you RIDE a bike SUKI for that matter... thats a mans dream
Maybe she cant cook

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I wish! I don't ride because I have eye sight problems - peripherals - f***s up my mojo
, and thanks for the beautiful though

02GSXXR said:

·
1,691 Posts
02GSXXR said:
Some psychology studies have found that on average men prefer unassertive women.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
that my friend is correct... I have loved and lost the past 7 years, and it's not easy. I travel a lot, there's the insecurity of my "persona" versus who I am when I'm home..... there's the double standard where when we meet it's all cool, but when it starts getting serious, I'm supposed to quit and get an unassuming job where I won't be noticed and just hide...

I just don't know.... security and confidence are characteristics not always found in the same package.... maybe it's me

I'll get over it

Grandevil said:
Despite it being 2008, according to psychology studies, men still find independent, assertive women unattractive believe it or not.

1 - 20 of 211 Posts