Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked the sticky thread about Frame Sliders, but I just wanted to know what everyone was using....particularly NO-CUT sliders

·
344 Posts
i got the motivational ones that corey sells that are no cut i have had a problem yet, but then again i've never tested them and hopefully won't ever have too.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
rican1884 said:
i got the motivational ones that corey sells that are no cut i have had a problem yet, but then again i've never tested them and hopefully won't ever have too.
I also have the MotivationUSA sliders, they seem to be very popular. I've tested them, but I think the way I hit would have damaged any slider. I high sided and my whole slider/bracket is bent downward.

But I've heard great reviews of these sliders, I'm sure if you actually "slide" they work great.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
R4Ltony said:
I low sided with a set of Shogun no cut sliders. They did their job, only the slider had damage..
Cost wise I'd still go with the No-Cuts. Cutting a hole for the left frame slider was very easy especially w/the aid of a laser pointer. The only reason I didn't go with the cut ones the first time was because I wasn't comfortable doing any sort of maintenance on my bike. $90 bucks is money I could use toward a trackday. Just my 2 cents though.

Shogun Cuts: $30 (MSRP)
Shogun No-Cuts: $140 (MSRP)

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Frame sliders?????

Plastic Cup Politics said:
I've never lowsided... both of my wrecks have been highsides. pretty lame.
Damn that sucks James

·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
I also have the MotivationUSA sliders, they seem to be very popular. I've tested them, but I think the way I hit would have damaged any slider. I high sided and my whole slider/bracket is bent downward.

But I've heard great reviews of these sliders, I'm sure if you actually "slide" they work great.
I really like those Motivation sliders, but $124 for the no-cuts is kinda steep.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
[quote name='motomummy']shogun no cut crash kit is hard to beat cost wise for total protection. It's a great kit.[/quote

Got em......great deal. Second set. First set did their job perfectly.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
If you want some sliders that work great and look incredible then LSL is the only answer. Best looking and works as good as any other, but they do cost a little bit more then others. All depends on what you're looking for...best bang for the buck is probably shogun and the top of the line in terms of looks and works as well as shogun would be LSL

·
731 Posts
Mine were on the bike when I bought it.So no clue . They are no cut though. Carbon Fiber with Blue Aluminum end caps .

1 - 20 of 31 Posts