Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With any order at MotoMummy.com put in the customer comments one of the following depending on what color you want.

"www.gixxer-forum.net member, blue reservoir sock please"

or

"www.gixxer-forum.net member, orange reservoir sock please"

If we see that int he customer comments we'll throw it in on the house if one is available. Do not add it to your order though, just put that in the customer comments and we'll get you it depending on availability at that time! Not a huge value, but our way of saying a small thanks to the GSXR community.

Offer is good until we post that it's not
No clue when.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Funny cause I have a "sock" on my bike and people ask where I got it and who carries them. I don't think people realize that regular old wrist sweatband is all they really are..

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Nice deal Corey!

I think you do contests/giveaway's more than any other sponsor I have ever seen which is AWESOME!

·
344 Posts
totally forgot abut this in my last order....it's all good though, i'll be picking up a few more things down the road.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
captain squid: Well myself and my wife like to give back when we can...As we grow we'll only be doing more and more.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
I wish we could do stuff like that, if it was up to me, we would, but unfortunatly, I don't callt he shots around here. It's a good thing and a bad thing at the same time.

·
301 Posts
Thanks Corey, I ordered up a MityVac. I wish I could do the rearsets now, but not in the budget. Maybe someday?

·
301 Posts
Corey I got the Vac. Thanks. Works ok, not as good as I thought. Thanks for the free sock though.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Glad you guys like this deal. The reservoir socks are one of our most popular products believe it or not. Glad you guys like them!

·
301 Posts
Stomp grip on its way. Thanks Corey. I have never used this, but I hear its a must for the track. We'll see. Bear

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sounds good man
since you posted this in the reservoir sock thread i hope you put that in your comments

1 - 20 of 74 Posts