Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

Freezing Florida. That's funny.

1K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Kelevra 
#1 ·
What's up from Minnesota.

#6 ·
eveR1ast said:
Tough guy huh? Looks like it's time for me to start warming up PS if you're not a little nicer to your southern neighbors. Admin or not, just remember what my sig says over on SBF...

Ok now that thats out of the way....
Gixxerbabs
I will go and fix your sig @ SBF

I'll go and get ZXHooligan, bring him up to our area for an hour, after that he will never complain about FL weather again :biggrin

I only wish if it was 40 here.

#11 ·
Biga said:
I'll go and get ZXHooligan, bring him up to our area for an hour, after that he will never complain about FL weather again :biggrin
Dude, don't you realize a dead man CAN'T complain!

Actually, I love "Florida" winters. I don't mind hiking or fishing in 40 degree weather. In fact, I live on a large lake and the wind chill factor a couple of weeks ago was in the teens. I just can't ride in cold weather. My right hand had to be reconstructed after a crash and doesn't like to work very well in cold weather. I know I damn sure as hell couldn't stand snow, though. My props to you guys up north.

#13 ·
ZXHOOLIGAN said:
Dude, don't you realize a dead man CAN'T complain!

Actually, I love "Florida" winters. I don't mind hiking or fishing in 40 degree weather. In fact, I live on a large lake and the wind chill factor a couple of weeks ago was in the teens. I just can't ride in cold weather. My right hand had to be reconstructed after a crash and doesn't like to work very well in cold weather. I know I damn sure as hell couldn't stand snow, though. My props to you guys up north.
I just spent three weeks in Naples, FL so coming back home has been a real adjustment as far as the weather.

I do know what you mean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.