Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I don't see why a sportbike only locks the front end with the handlebar turned towards the left, compromising the left strut seals prematurely, in comparison to the right. Why not provide the option of a right turn handlebar lock position, to balance the struts? Give Thanks.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum , Tell us more about yourself , your bikes , where you ride .....,
Welcome to the forum , Tell us more about yourself , your bikes , where you ride .....,
Hi. I ride in Dominica. No speed limits exect the sharp corners. I ride a super gsxr 750 done up with swingarm extension, dropped, and boosted. I am usually guilty of scraping the bike on the road during low turns. My reputation. I have since dissolved this extra flare for something like a hyper naked, which I will soon import. I usually set the riding standards on the roads, by praying while I ride. Give Thanks.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Best place to get the sights are online. They got everything. Had to mention one more thing though. I always ride on Michelin Pilot tires. Best for wet n dry conditions over other top brands. Tire of choice for safe riding. Endorsed.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its a Suzuki B-King. Must be a concept bike build on one of suzuki's bikes, like the B-King. Dirt bikes are nice for the upright feeling, but I least ride them as I usually ride on pavement, given the tires. N I prefer the sport feeling for quick reflex action which I frequently need on these windy road, less that off road shock bump absorption upheavsls. Much like a double suspension MTB, as compared to a hardtail, used on most road bikes. N street bikes do well with an added steering damper.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am thinking though, if suzuki were to install a heavier left strut seal which would balance the struts during parking, this would allow for safer parking positioning than if the front wheel were to be outward turned right, exept for long parking periods at home, where it is safely garage parked. Knocking a parked bike from the rear however, with a vehicle, will surely throw the bike onto the main road, with an outward parked handlebar position, which is why sometimes both options are useful, when bikes park everywhere.

· Super Moderator
200 Posts
It would'nt work right ,,,. Has to be balanced performance ... ., If there was a problem , It would have been adressed long ago ..., Never seen any complaints on any of the 10 different forums I have been on for around 10 years ....,

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
IP law can do this, and a forum does not entirely disclose all of suzuki's problems all at once. We are riderz here. We know through experience, and usage what we discuss. Then this will mark the first as placed on this forum.

· Super Moderator
200 Posts
I have never seen a problem described as such in 60 yrs. Of riding , or 20 yrs. On internet , in forums , or on FIXIT , OR JUST ANSWERS , Repair help forums ... Find a viable solution , and post your problem , your solution , and repair parts list . And we will post it on All of my 12 Forum & repair sites .....

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I guess it's a normal wear and tear issue for the usual maintenance checkup team. Thing is, even without a thicker, and more durable seal ring hold, the suzuki gsxr feels like plastic that can bend, and not break on a street brawl. A flexing feeling to engrave a ride into corners so as to not leave the sport cushion behind, while on a hard ride. Respect due.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts