Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts

The US has a tough choice

I wonder what George Washington would have to say if he was around to see todays candidates.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
nice vid LOL now if she was talking about monica under sniper fire and dodging bullets from her husband i would believe her...

·
Registered
490 Posts
motomummy said:
nice vid LOL now if she was talking about monica under sniper fire and dodging bullets from her husband i would believe her...
yeah and we all know Monica was hit by at least one stray shot

·
1,691 Posts
I don't think that makes her a moron, we all forget the details of certain events or get them mixed up with other events.

I'm voting Obama anyways.

But my point is that people make mistakes. It's a stupid mistake and does have her foot planted squarely in her mouth but again doesn't really delegate her to moron status IMO.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Biga said:

The US has a tough choice

I wonder what George Washington would have to say if he was around to see todays candidates.
Good post. I'd vote none of the above.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I HIGHLY doubt it was a mistake by her, she would remember something like that. She explained it so vividly. To me, that makes her a "moron" to try to lie about something like that. But I expected a disagreement by someone about something as usual.
The focus of this thread is on the video I posted, you can form your own opinions of "what she is or isn't" but my opinion is that she is a moron, and that's why I wrote it.

·
Registered
359 Posts
This would be a "mistake" if it only happened once. She has done this before... like apparently she was named after some explorer because he climbed mt. everest.. but he climbed it five years after hilary was born. She also claims that she has always been for NAFTA, but when it first came about, she was against it.

Granted... its safe to say that all politicans lie, so this didn't shock that much when I heard it, plus I already knew she was a moron...

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
dirtmoto228 said:
Granted... its safe to say that all politicans lie, so this didn't shock that much when I heard it, plus I already knew she was a moron...
hahaha, totally, they do all lie, at a minimum she should be good at it, no? You remember Bill's face during the Lewinsky hearings? I did not sleep with this woman!
Now that guy knew how to lie,

·
Members
5,173 Posts
if you were ducking and running from sniper fire you would surely remember it. You don't forget things like that. She's a politician though so they don't lie, they just conveniantely change the story. She just happened to pick the wrong story to "alter" lol...

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
motomummy said:
if you were ducking and running from sniper fire you would surely remember it. You don't forget things like that. She's a politician though so they don't lie, they just conveniantely change the story. She just happened to pick the wrong story to "alter" lol...
Yeah I highly doubt she has mixed memories of something like that, especially since she described it like it just happened a week ago.

The funniest part to me was when the reporter doing the story says "see, look this is me right here" in the video of her being with Hillary...

·
513 Posts
Can you tell the truth and be a politician??? Just wondering if it is possible:hammer

1 - 16 of 16 Posts