Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone has pics of the zuki gel seat already installed on the bike? also any guidance for cheapest place to get it other than "fleabay"

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
I'll get you a price on one when I get to work. I have one on my bike, BUT it's an 05..........I know they have them for the 1000's but i'll check the 600's

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Hey Capt? Do they really make a difference? Comfy, or more for looks. I think I want one either way, but if they are more comfy and look better I'm in.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Everyone is going to have a different opinion on them, I personally love mine. BUT I had the stock seat for 40 miles, and the gel seat for over 20k miles now so i'm a little spoiled on it.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Alright, I just checked and I can get

07/08 GSXR 1K

Vinyl w/ badge for $145.02

Carbon-look w badge for $145.02

06/07 GSXR 600/750

Vinyl w /badge for $142.54

Carbon W/badge for $142.54

04/05 GSXR 600/750

Vinyl for $105.34

·
Registered
15 Posts
does anyone have a review of the 06/07 gsxr gel seats?
i know the stock one isnt comfortable after about 2 hours

what's your experiences with these gel seats?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
a friend of mine have one on his 750 and he says that's really comfortable especially if you're doing more than 2hrs ride.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Shipping will run about $12 inside the cont USA and yes we take paypal here at the shop. I'll PM you some details in a min

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
ag03 said:
does anyone have a review of the 06/07 gsxr gel seats?
i know the stock one isnt comfortable after about 2 hours
what's your experiences with these gel seats?
Well, I'd consider one, being that I had one on a different bike, and it changed my long distance riding perspective. A hella lot easier on the buttz..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im a big fan of mine. It took about a month to break mine in but after that its really awsome. It reduces a lot of the vibration you get from the stock seat. And I think it looks a lot better.

·
Registered
6 Posts
There is a bolt on each side....thats it! Remove the 2 bolts and pull the seat up and out towards the gas tank, install the new one the same way. 5mins tops.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
silverxxx said:
There is a bolt on each side....thats it! Remove the 2 bolts and pull the seat up and out towards the gas tank, install the new one the same way. 5mins tops.
And if you notice there are tabs on the front of it you have to slide back into place. Your average bear will notice this and have no issue with it, but I watched a few people try to beat their seats for about 5 minutes, after I finished laughing... I helped them.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
And if you notice there are tabs on the front of it you have to slide back into place. Your average bear will notice this and have no issue with it, but I watched a few people try to beat their seats for about 5 minutes, after I finished laughing... I helped them.
you're sure are trip,just waiting to get the seat next week:yahoo

1 - 20 of 22 Posts