Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
No idea, we have had a few people ask about them due to them getting t-shirts from another site.

But the only way I could see something like this happening here is if whoever is making them, does it at cost with no profit whatsoever. We don't want it to come off as a scam to make money, that's for sure. So that may be hard to find someone who wants to put in all of that effort for free.

We'll wait to see what R1Lover's opinion of this is, because ultimately he makes that decision.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
I have talked to a friend of mine that is interested in making the shirts.

I am also looking into getting a vinly cutter to start making decals of various sorts.

R1Lover will have to make the call on what he wants done.

Until I hear from him I dont know anything

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
No idea, we have had a few people ask about them due to them getting t-shirts from another site.

But the only way I could see something like this happening here is if whoever is making them, does it at cost with no profit whatsoever. We don't want it to come off as a scam to make money, that's for sure. So that may be hard to find someone who wants to put in all of that effort for free.

We'll wait to see what R1Lover's opinion of this is, because ultimately he makes that decision.
Some other forums I was on, the owner would have them done, sell them reasonable, and make a few bucks for the site, but whatevers clever.
My bud has a Screen Printing biz, does great work, but not for free, hehe. www.longislandscreenprinting.com, we've been friends since we were 15 years old, heh, I've worked there too, doing embroidery, to help out during the summer peak.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Kelevra said:
Some other forums I was on, the owner would have them done, sell them reasonable, and make a few bucks for the site, but whatevers clever.
My bud has a Screen Printing biz, does great work, but not for free, hehe. www.longislandscreenprinting.com, we've been friends since we were 15 years old, heh, I've worked there too, doing embroidery, to help out during the summer peak.
Well I didn't mean give the shirts out for free,
just meant sell them at the straight cost. whatever it takes to get them is what they would be sold for.
But that's just my opinion. Obviously whatever R1Lover decides is what goes down.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I think a small profit for the site is fine...........sign me up. Hoody sweatshirts too!

·
139 Posts
Me too... put me down for some hp boostin stickers and a T'shirt medium

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
Well I didn't mean give the shirts out for free,
just meant sell them at the straight cost. whatever it takes to get them is what they would be sold for.
But that's just my opinion. Obviously whatever R1Lover decides is what goes down.
hahaha, no, I know what you meant James, I was just messin'. Whatever the boss wants to do, maybe he has someone in mind already (from his other forums).

·
2,452 Posts
make the shirts for a profit for the site... and when there are group meets... use it for all the alcohol or contest for the site

·
2,452 Posts
i wish i had a family..... this is post 1300

·
2,452 Posts
no
i only posted like 20 post i think

they're gonna get on us for changing the subject....

1 - 20 of 173 Posts