Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2,452 Posts
man what you know about GhostRiding... i cant see you looking that up, thats a Bay thing....

that music in the back ground is Mistah F.A.B. - "Ghost ride it"

reminds me of home so bad back when i was 16-21 years old..... those were the days

·
2,452 Posts
YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS.... if you cant watch anything else watch this one video

-------------------

the offical mistah fab - ghost ride it (video)

·
Um.. Venkman?!?!
1,028 Posts
Ahh Mac Dre... Hey oakland no bs.. He lived in the apartments right by my house when he lived in Sac I used to run into him all the time at the liquor store across the street by the apartments. I used to rip up there on my dirtbike and him and his homies would laugh and yell when me and acouple buddies would wheelie the parking lot. He was a cool dude.

·
2,452 Posts
RIP - Mac Dre
oh yeah, i know you'll always remember those moments.

I see alot of the rappers from oakland alot to in the clubs and shit... they're just regular people. and funny as shit

thats the thing about bay area rappers and stuff, they keep it real. when in the clubs they're with everyone else not in some vip area actin all snobby and shit.

·
Um.. Venkman?!?!
1,028 Posts
Unlike all the fakes up here in sac.... Bunch of snobby pricks.. Even when we have UFC fights here they go srtaight to the vip and chill with like 50 bodyguards. I think wtf you are a "Fighter" and you have more bodygaurds then the pres.

·
2,452 Posts
he got that out of a different youtube video.... :thunbdn just post a funny video james... its better

1 - 13 of 13 Posts