Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Hully crap! Cruising through the local mall was redic, hahaha, I was waiting for one of them to get drop-kicked or run over!
Sounds like the camera man was on a sport bike..

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
You made me start watching pocket bike videos on youtbue now.
I found some cool stuff.
Why couldn't they have this stuff when I was little?

They have races like that around here everyonce in a while. Grown=ups will bring out their YSR 50's and NSR's and race. One guy has a KX 80 motor in his

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
Why couldn't they have this stuff when I was little?
They did, but no longer. Westhampton drag strip had another section, all twists and turns, they raced the Ysr50's there, most would overbore to 80cc, good for like 60+, dragging everything, hehe.

·
3,306 Posts
i had no idea those little things were that fast! i've seen little kids riding them around at the track and they seemed slow

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
SarahJ said:
i want one

how much are they?
You can get a "decent" one for 180 bucks.
they range from 180-800ish for the decent ones that would be just for screwing around on like we would do.

But for the badass real racing ones they can get into the thousands.

·
529 Posts
You don't have to be a kid to have one, just need one so you can tell the wife "I spent $5K to spend time with my son":sneaky We have a bike speedo on my son's duc replica and have seen 52mph with 12hp @100lbs The silver one is 15hp and stays with his with my 165lb. Him on mine I estimate 60-64 on the kart track straight. I've had more puckers on these at the track then the one behind them at the track. Draw backs are adults look like a monkey fucking a football on them and there's no room to fall, you just instantly hit pavement. I couldn't imagine doing what those guys were doing. Cool video to watch though.

No offense to the above link, but don't waiste your money. Heavy steel frame 200 lbs, slow 4 stroke motor, broke in a month and you'll be bored with it by then anyway. http://www.midsouthminimoto.com/ Aluminum frame, 50 lbs, 2 strokes on steriods.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
yeah i saw those, but I'm not going to drop that much cash on a pocket bike. I've read some articles today and it looks like the "cags" are the way to go, cheap... and decent.

oh yeah and I was looking at the 2 stroke pocket bikes, not those larger 4 stroke pieces of junk. I think they would be a fun little toy, and worst case scenario the replacement parts are cheap as hell.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts