Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

Go Giants!

2K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  cfrass66 
#1 ·
Hell of a game! My whole building erupted when it was over. Almost felt like an earthquake.:biggrin

#10 ·
db79 said:
The Pats played like crap
I don't think they played like crap. I just think the Giants out-played them. Defense was unstoppable. If Brady can't get the time to look downfield for his go-to then what? He eats grass. :biggrin Haven't seen such a good game in a long time. Brings me back to 25 vs the Bills.

#13 ·
ronaldo9 said:
Brady did not play his best as he overthrew Moss on several occasions. Maroney had a couple decent runs and Welker was unstoppable. Other than that it was hard for the Pats to get anything going until the 4rth quarter. Giants did a great job disrupting their game and they did not make too many mistakes.
I agree with everything but the 1st statement. Brady didn't play well because this was the 1st time this year he was actually pressured. Did anyone else notice that Brady was sweating? That guy is always cool and collective, yesterday he looked shook.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.