Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

Google ads????????????

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  GixR81 
#1 ·
So when do you guy want me to turn them on here?

Sorry no
here....

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

See less See more
#9 ·
NOS-Nelson said:
Mike you sent me an e-mail to my work address and they spammed it. Was it a launch announcement?
no it was an email saying we were updating the domain so it pointed to the new server, and anybody after 12/06/07 that registered will have to re-register since we just dont have the time to update the database and test everything.

the new server is live for everyone now, me and Tim are going through everything and testing now and fixing anything we find. mostly making sure everything is pointing to the domain name rather than the server ip

#11 ·
mpdgsxr1000 said:
no it was an email saying we were updating the domain so it pointed to the new server, and anybody after 12/06/07 that registered will have to re-register since we just dont have the time to update the database and test everything.

the new server is live for everyone now, me and Tim are going through everything and testing now and fixing anything we find. mostly making sure everything is pointing to the domain name rather than the server ip
I'll have to reregister then. Hopefully Jay didn't ask you to
my IP.:biggrin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.