Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the forum is mostly race biased but i am a social rider and im curious...

Im going to forever be a

Prospect

·
731 Posts
^^ No offense . Sounds like a condom add .

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1Coopgt said:
^^ No offense . Sounds like a condom add .
i dont see a condom add...

now they do have a ruff ryder condom but no connection

·
139 Posts
He's talkin about the lifestyles condoms... they have diff colors n textures...

But I think the double plural sounds weird... ruff ryderS lyfestyleS... but that's just me.

·
Um.. Venkman?!?!
1,028 Posts
Eh clubs are for some. But my rule is I am not paying to hangout and ride with someone. And I would rather hit the twisties than hurry up and wait at each starbucks trying to look cool. IMOH. I ride with 4-5 guys and we ride I hate waiting.

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats why within our group oakland chapter... we have our own packs. Of course my group is the ones that go to all the bike parties and do all the street riding...

i have to go outside of the RRs to ride in the hills with other people.

But thats why i said im gonna be a forever prospect cause im not gonna join no time soon... Dues are not my thing. But i do everything else...

·
1,015 Posts
Don't take the below personally, oakland:

Eff the RR. Thanks for setting the tone for sportbikers. It's no wonder that I have cops stalking me every other week, waiting for me to screw up so they can give me a ticket. I've had cops blatantly follow right on my ass for 15-20 minutes. Stereotyping at its finest. Not long before clubs like the RR are going to tarnish the supersport reputation so badly that the whole country starts cracking down like Florida is starting to. That, and I can only assume (shame on me) that squids shown in the videos below are the reason bike insurance is getting so ridiculous. My opinion may seem a little strong, but my area has been directly affected by shit like this:

:hammerhead:warning

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
^ yeah that's the kind of stuff that pisses me off, I don't have a problem with their social gatherings etc, but videos like that first one basically make acceptable to run over a biker.
That shit is just beyond stupid. If they want to be a respected organization like they claim, that isn't the way to go about doing it.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
05oaklandGSXR600 said:
I know the forum is mostly race biased...
Nobody is race biased Anthony, I just don't know how many are into that sort of stuff. It seems we have more racer types/twisty road riders then most anything else..

·
1,015 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
^ yeah that's the kind of stuff that pisses me off, I don't have a problem with their social gatherings etc, but videos like that first one basically make acceptable to run over a biker.
That shit is just beyond stupid. If they want to be a respected organization like they claim, that isn't the way to go about doing it.
That little freeway block/stunt pissed off hundreds/thousands of cagers. One of the cagers that they made wait and pissed off may be the one to generalize against ALL sportbikers and be the one to cut me off at any given time. Indirectly, they're putting every other motorcyclist's reputation and well-being at risk.

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Old Skool_R said:
So if you want to ride you have to ride with people that aernt Ruff Ryders?
no... the chapter i ride with like to ride through the streets and so forth. and go to bike functions (parties, bbqs, bike runs, etc).

But none of them that i ride with like to go into the hills... so i call a few of my other friends that do that kind of riding.

I dont officially join because its not how it use to be... the sport bike sceen is falling off in the bay... its more about hogs now... which i like too but im far from being able to have a king or glide....

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Like those videos you seen (last 2) where they are all over the place you will see that mostly at a bike run (like fresno or l.a.).

but yeah i know many of people get mad but you cant blame everything that happens on stuff like that. I ride just like that when we ride at times but we dont keep the whole freeway blocked we stay in 2s and those who want to stunt fall out and do what they do in the lane next to the line then fall back in 2s.

I like to ride everyway possible and so if it makes you mad, im sorry blame it on me... but as those that i talk to daily in here know im not always about riding like that and thats why i can talk relate to everyone cause i do a little (atleast try to) of everything.

The RRs are just like any other kind of Sportbike MC that rides in the street.

I started the thread to see if there are any other MCs in here but if everyone wants to cry a little about the RRs then we can talk about it or one of the mods can just take the thread down... either way i'll still be your friend.

Just think, before you found out i ride with the RRs i seem to be a alright kind of guy, if you feel different twords me now then, there isnt anything wrong with me its --u....

1 - 20 of 87 Posts