Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These have been harder then hell to get this year. They are barely producing them, but the distributor got two in and guess who took them both? Yup

http://www.motomummy.com/store/product.php?productid=17060&cat=373&page=1

use coupon code "gpr4" without quotes to get them for a great price! Only have 2 in stock for the 06-07 GSXR 600/750

these are about 1/4 lighter then the other version, more adjustable, and look badass. They also have been using much better seals as well.

Attachments

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Like I said, first shot at these products to the members here...once the two are gone they will be on backorder for a good while again...

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Damn!!!!! NICE!!! I wish it fit my 05.......... Oh well, guess i'll just wait on my new one Scott's is sending me

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
I like the V4 and would love to have one. I thought I was goign to have to buy another Scott's, but i'm getting a replacement from them

·
4 Posts
just ordered, i was just going to wait, but had to take advantage of this deal

:thankyou motomummy

you always hook us up

·
301 Posts
Corey is there an option to buy an additional mount for a secong bike? I have a 600 and a 750 but dont want 2 dampners. Thanks

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You would have to contact gpr directly. I don't know of any dealers that sell it, but i'm very confident that gpr will sell the mounting kit seperately to you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts