Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can find some gsv-r stickers? i searched on ebay but could only find the enitre gsvr sticker package i just want the two gsvr stickers. Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
76 Posts
kid1000 said:
Does anyone know where i can find some gsv-r stickers? i searched on ebay but could only find the enitre gsvr sticker package i just want the two gsvr stickers. Any help will be appreciated.
Hit up keith at www.customgixxer.com he can make and design any sticker you want. He will first make the design, email it to you for your approval then you order it. He made all my stickers including my custom numbers.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Fukucacheme said:
i soo love his work. Im bout to order a whole captain america set for my bike.
lol..........they do have some cool stuff though

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
meenbeemer said:
looks good i like it
thanks... i orginally just wanted to put the new 1s over the old but it wasnt bigger then the stock 1s over all so i had to cut which sucked but i think it turned out ok

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Nice! Glad you like it. Did you order them from somewhere, or just have a sticker shop make them?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Captain Squid said:
Nice! Glad you like it. Did you order them from somewhere, or just have a sticker shop make them?
i ordered them from the site that i was given, thats listed at the top of this thread

1 - 11 of 11 Posts