Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any gear, not even a damn helmet. I was showing off at my parents house at a big family bbq doing wheelies and stupid shit like that and then I went to do a stoppie and show off and the wheel turned and over on my ass I went. Luckily the bike didn't land on me or that little pit bike of mine would have gave me a big bump on my head. I came out alright, just a skint knee and I was embarrassed as hell. Here's a picture of the evil little bastard and some of you rode it in the pits at BW, told you to be careful.
I will be alright and live to ride another day, luckily my wife didn't see me or she would have gave me one of her lectures.

·
Registered
490 Posts
you know im more scared of getting hurt on on a pocket bike than I am on my soon to be approx 200 HP 1000, those little bikes sure like to spit you off real quick

·
2,452 Posts
LOL... that was a nice story (that it was only a pitbike)...

I remember when i fell off mines doing a wheelie, i shifted in the air.... well the whole bike went in the air and i went to the ground

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Yeah... I was more nervous about trying to bring the front up on one of those than my bike.

Tiny little wheel base and you are inches off the ground, Let's just say I've done my fair share of falling of one of those.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
the place i used to work was in an industrial complex, and we used to have pocket bike races around there after work all the time. i can't tell you how many times people got fucked up by those little ass bikes. it got so bad that i used to bring in my leathers and helmet!

·
2,452 Posts
my friend tore something in his knee with his.... he couldnt go to work for a while...

·
2,452 Posts
i hit my shoulder into a trash can (and it was FULL and weighted down) that shit hurt so bad
... i also was doin a 1-3mph wheelie and when i was coming down i cut my finger on my gsxr... that shit was a deep ass cut too....

but they're not as dangerous as a real bike, yall are just scary

·
Registered
177 Posts
That thing was fun ripping around the dirt area in the pits!!!! Is the bike okay? Will we be able to use it for the next track day?

oh...are you okay?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Kent Brockman said:
That thing was fun ripping around the dirt area in the pits!!!! Is the bike okay? Will we be able to use it for the next track day?

oh...are you okay?
Oh yeah, I am fine and don't mention it when we are out at dinner on Friday night, my wife will be pissed if she found out cause she hates when I do shit like that in front of the kids, not just ours, but all the nephews and nieces that were there. You can ride my daughter pink scooter around the pits, foolio...

·
2,452 Posts
they dont hurt... its only if you dont know how to ride them

1 - 20 of 21 Posts