Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
635 Posts
I remember back when you always used to get the emails about this day back in the day, hahaha

I love it:yahoo:yahoo

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Hong3103 said:
I had thread like this closed down because the mod was butthurt about this day... only difference was that I added STFU to it.
Well I don't know what happened with that, I must have missed it. But don't worry about it. Maybe they just couldn't take a joke.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
On her avatar there's a lil puppy sitting near a T-shirt that says she traded her BF for this lil cute puppy. Technically that objectifies men... ok I have a sense of humor and laugh. But when I added the STFU part she gets all butt hurt saying its inappropriate. Then she hits me w/an infraction for including a link to a non-site sponsor vendor, understandable. The link only applied to miltary peeps. I have that link on the other forums I post on and I don't have any issues with them. The only thing that kinda annoyed me about that was that she comes from a miltary family. Us military folks don't get paid that well. A lot of benefits but not a huge amount of cash unless you're an officer. Oh well I guess thats why I don't post there that often.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts