Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This goes out to Brian (Cfrass) and Farty, and all you other drunken Irish fockers!! hahaha.
My good friend Matt Gallaghar (sp) and I were talking on the phone yesterday, and he was like, "You didn't know tomorrow is St Pats? That's like a crime!" Needless to say he's pure Irish and one of 9 children, they're in NYC at the Parade as we speak..

·
295 Posts
Happy St. Patty's day. My bike is officially road ready got the new chain and sprocket on as well as galfer stainless steel brake lines up front. See you bitches on the roads fellas. Warm weather is coming.

·
Site Supporter
215 Posts
St. Pats is winding down now but it was another great one.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
It's only 9 here... but I can't even go out... too broke to drink even on St Pat's...
what a sad sad year.
Don't sweat it bro, every nights a good night for getting out..

·
Registered
393 Posts
thanks jordan. didn't drink a drop yesterday. i know, i'm embarrassed. got some news about the house (we were outbid
) that made me not want to drink.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cfrass66 said:
thanks jordan. didn't drink a drop yesterday. i know, i'm embarrassed. got some news about the house (we were outbid
) that made me not want to drink.
aww shit, I'm sorry Bri, I know you really wanted that one.. Hopefully something better comes along shortly.

·
536 Posts
Brian don't worry it's a buyers market and the prices are still falling. There is a ton of houses out there you will find what you are looking for.

·
Registered
393 Posts
my02gsxr1000 said:
Brian don't worry it's a buyers market and the prices are still falling. There is a ton of houses out there you will find what you are looking for.
thanks blue. yeah i know it's a buyers market but i really had my heart set on this house.

ahhh, getting angry thinking about it.

but thank you.

i will find something and it will be the GFN headquarters

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cfrass66 said:
thanks blue. yeah i know it's a buyers market but i really had my heart set on this house.

ahhh, getting angry thinking about it.

but thank you.

i will find something and it will be the GFN headquarters
Well, one consolation, ST PAT's isn't over yet!!!!

Sunday March 30th, the MONTAUK ST Pat's day Parade!
(I've been going since I was 16, insane fun!) Bars filled with people in kilts, playing bagpipes, crazy times!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts