Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dog ate (either that or he hid) a bunch of garbage out of the bathroom trash can, I mean A BUNCH.

How would this stupid dog survive in the wild? He also eats sticks and stuffing and strings.
Stupid dog. He had free reign of the house all day while I was at school and didn't destroy anything. I come home take him out, go to the gym for an hour and come back and he's eaten a bunch of tissue and god knows what else (no, it's not that time of the month).

I swear he would starve to death or eat something that would kill him if he was "wild".

At least he doesn't eat shoes or furniture...yet.

·
Members
5,140 Posts
sticks won't hurt them at all. They do that because honestly in the wild that cleans their teeth, but when domestic it becomes a problem LOL They eat grass to throw up, etc...problem is to remember they are not born to be domestic haha

BTW we are going through that with our pup and it's a nightmare...

·
Banned
227 Posts
my dog eats tissue all the time,

its his way of making himeself throw up if he feels sick..

just like grass....he eats it to make his self vomit cause he feels like shit..

kinda like when paris sticks her finger down her throat after a meal...

·
Registered
285 Posts
DAMN GHOST MY PITTY DOESNT EAT TISSUE LOL SHE DOES GET IN THE TRASH ALL THE TIME THOUGH IT DRIVES ME NUTS. SHE ALSO DIGS HOLES BIG ENOUGH TO HIDE THE VIETNAM ARMY IN . DRIVES ME NUTS. I WALKED OUT SIDE THE OTHER DAY AND SAW A HOLE ABOUT TWO FEET DEEP AND DIRT THROWN EVERYWHERE I WAS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK DOG. i HAD TO PUT A CINDER BLOCK THERE SO SHE CANT DIG IT ANYMORE.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.