Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dog ate (either that or he hid) a bunch of garbage out of the bathroom trash can, I mean A BUNCH.

How would this stupid dog survive in the wild? He also eats sticks and stuffing and strings.
Stupid dog. He had free reign of the house all day while I was at school and didn't destroy anything. I come home take him out, go to the gym for an hour and come back and he's eaten a bunch of tissue and god knows what else (no, it's not that time of the month).

I swear he would starve to death or eat something that would kill him if he was "wild".

At least he doesn't eat shoes or furniture...yet.

·
2,452 Posts
Grandevil said:
(no, it's not that time of the month).
thats all i was thinking when you said the bathroom... LOL

i was like "ugh"

Dogs are like there owners

J/K

·
Members
5,173 Posts
sticks won't hurt them at all. They do that because honestly in the wild that cleans their teeth, but when domestic it becomes a problem LOL They eat grass to throw up, etc...problem is to remember they are not born to be domestic haha

BTW we are going through that with our pup and it's a nightmare...

·
635 Posts
Grandevil said:
The kind IN the shell.
pups going to be hurting from that move. maybe hell teach himself a lesson, lol

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jofro6 said:
pups going to be hurting from that move. maybe hell teach himself a lesson, lol
No because he's too stupid. He doesn't understand that's he straining from something he ate hours ago.

·
Banned
225 Posts
my dog eats tissue all the time,

its his way of making himeself throw up if he feels sick..

just like grass....he eats it to make his self vomit cause he feels like shit..

kinda like when paris sticks her finger down her throat after a meal...

·
635 Posts
I gotta know, what kind of dog do you have mel that he is this dumb, lol

·
Registered
281 Posts
DAMN GHOST MY PITTY DOESNT EAT TISSUE LOL SHE DOES GET IN THE TRASH ALL THE TIME THOUGH IT DRIVES ME NUTS. SHE ALSO DIGS HOLES BIG ENOUGH TO HIDE THE VIETNAM ARMY IN . DRIVES ME NUTS. I WALKED OUT SIDE THE OTHER DAY AND SAW A HOLE ABOUT TWO FEET DEEP AND DIRT THROWN EVERYWHERE I WAS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK DOG. i HAD TO PUT A CINDER BLOCK THERE SO SHE CANT DIG IT ANYMORE.

·
7,611 Posts
My dog does too. I hate it. My stupid ass female roommate leaves tissues and tampons and shit in the garbage, then i come home to find a chewed up (you know what) laying on my bed.

Ive warned her many times about this. Next time im gonna punch her right in the ovaries

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well he crapped out a bunch of sunflower seeds this morning. And he looked at me the whole time like it was MY fault. :wtf

1 - 20 of 53 Posts