Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think most know us and our business. Just want to say hi to those and welcome. Hopefully knowledge will spread like wildfire on here!

·
1,588 Posts
Im kinda worried.. Some of the names on here look like the usual problem causers from GDC.. oh wait.. coulda been me..
nice to see the regulars. Corey +1

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad i got a +1 and not a -1

welcome guys...and yes i notice a lot of the regulars from other forums which is cool.

·
61 Posts
Well, folks...it's time you learned the sordid truth about our friend Corey here....he may claim to be a Gixxer guy, but he's actually in love with pink scooters.

Here you'll see him lusting after one at last year's cycle world show in Minneapolis.

Land vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Fuel tank

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
shagzomatic said:
Well, folks...it's time you learned the sordid truth about our friend Corey here....he may claim to be a Gixxer guy, but he's actually in love with pink scooters.

Here you'll see him lusting after one at last year's cycle world show in Minneapolis.

View attachment 268

knew it!

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
after you're special request for them we sourced them and can get them, but we don't stock them because there isn't enough *cough* guys *cough* like you:flip:beer:whiteflag

·
Registered
68 Posts
you just wanted to build another forum so you could take over the world and have a monopoly on all that is bike related..... Mmmm, I kinda like that idea

1 - 20 of 26 Posts