Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think most know us and our business. Just want to say hi to those and welcome. Hopefully knowledge will spread like wildfire on here!

·
1,588 Posts
Im kinda worried.. Some of the names on here look like the usual problem causers from GDC.. oh wait.. coulda been me..
nice to see the regulars. Corey +1

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad i got a +1 and not a -1

welcome guys...and yes i notice a lot of the regulars from other forums which is cool.

·
61 Posts
Well, folks...it's time you learned the sordid truth about our friend Corey here....he may claim to be a Gixxer guy, but he's actually in love with pink scooters.

Here you'll see him lusting after one at last year's cycle world show in Minneapolis.

corey.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
shagzomatic said:
Well, folks...it's time you learned the sordid truth about our friend Corey here....he may claim to be a Gixxer guy, but he's actually in love with pink scooters.

Here you'll see him lusting after one at last year's cycle world show in Minneapolis.

View attachment 268

knew it!

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
after you're special request for them we sourced them and can get them, but we don't stock them because there isn't enough *cough* guys *cough* like you:flip:beer:whiteflag

·
Registered
68 Posts
you just wanted to build another forum so you could take over the world and have a monopoly on all that is bike related..... Mmmm, I kinda like that idea

1 - 20 of 26 Posts