Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this forum from a link that was posted on twowheelforum.com and decided to join.

I picked up a 01 Gixxer 600 around the 15th of December. This is my second bike and much much more comfortable to ride than my 02 F4i that I totalled back in 2004.

The bike will be undergoing some changes within the next year. I am going to be getting a completely custom paintjob and have a few other things up my sleeve to do to it (or have done) while I am in Iraq.

Looks like a great forum you guys have going here and I hope to be able to pick up some tips and pointers from you all.

John

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kelevra said:
What branch/Mos?
Oklahoma Army National Guard. PMOS is 92A. I am currently in school for 79T (Recruiting and Retention NCO Basic Course).

Are you or were you previously in the military?

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
basoldier said:
Oklahoma Army National Guard. PMOS is 92A. I am currently in school for 79T (Recruiting and Retention NCO Basic Course).

Are you or were you previously in the military?
Not I, my brother is on his way out of AFG, and then out processing for good. My younger Cuz was in the Core. Bunch of friends were in different branches, mostly Army. Be safe!

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kelevra said:
Not I, my brother is on his way out of AFG, and then out processing for good. My younger Cuz was in the Core. Bunch of friends were in different branches, mostly Army. Be safe!
I try to be as safe as possible .... but can only do so much in a combat zone when it comes to safety but i will do as much as i possibly can to stay safe over there. This is my first tour to Iraq and most likely not my last.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts