Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say "hello". Been riding for about 43 years and lurk around on several other forums (AKA R1HOOLIGAN) Hope to be able to contribute something useful here from time to time.

Ride Safe!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Glad to see you're on this site....Somebody who actually knows what they're talking about:thumbup Gotten some very good info from you in the past...

·
Certified Trackwhore
8,774 Posts
ZXHOOLIGAN said:
Thanks! Glad to see you're on this site....Somebody who actually knows what they're talking about:thumbup Gotten some very good info from you in the past...
You know I have to help out the 1K family whenever possible.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
eveR1ast said:
... but the freezing part...I have no idea what you're talking about lol
O.K., so I'm a wuss....It was about 49 degrees when I wrote that. For an old curmudgeon like me, anything less than 60 is "freezing" as far as riding goes.:biggrin

·
Registered
29 Posts
ZXHOOLIGAN said:
O.K., so I'm a wuss....It was about 49 degrees when I wrote that. For an old curmudgeon like me, anything less than 60 is "freezing" as far as riding goes.:biggrin
Well, true, I'll grant you the riding part. Even down here the wind can cut through you when it's cool. But that aside, you've obviously been here a few years, lol. I make fun of my mother in law all the time for that. If it goes below 72 degrees, she's breaking out the sweaters...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts