Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, im new to this so if you have any tips let me know, I have a 2006 GXSR 600 blue/white, absolutely love it. Talk to you later
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
635 Posts
haha damn PCP is fast... you just told me you posted this like 30 sec ago and hes already said hi before me, lol Cant wait to start riding again man.... fix your damn elbow fast haha
 

·
Brahptimus Prime
Joined
·
23,504 Posts
jofro6 said:
haha damn PCP is fast... you just told me you posted this like 30 sec ago and hes already said hi before me, lol Cant wait to start riding again man.... fix your damn elbow fast haha
well when you are sitting around being a bum like me it's easy.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
635 Posts
yeah im pretty bummish right now too, lol Im actually just talking to him up there helping him get his options set up on here through aim lol shh, hes a little slow hahahahaha
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats wrong man, see look i figured it out on my own to reply back
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
635 Posts
good stuff genious
cause i told you how to set it up so your subscribed to wherever you post, lol
 

·
And, Here, We, Go...
Joined
·
8,017 Posts
Ssmack5 said:
Hey everyone, im new to this so if you have any tips let me know, I have a 2006 GXSR 600 blue/white, absolutely love it. Talk to you later
Welcome Gary!
Say what's up in the NE section if you've not already done so!!
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks! trying to figure everything out and how this works.
 

·
And, Here, We, Go...
Joined
·
8,017 Posts
Ssmack5 said:
Thanks! trying to figure everything out and how this works.
Well, for starters, in this Intro forum, look for the Get your Red 'R'. Once you get that squared away you can go into the Rated 'R' thread which is good fun,
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top