Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
eh... I might hum to myself...

damnit I know I'm going to start talking to myself now the next time I'm on the bike... I'm blaming you guys

·
420 Posts
from time to time i talk to myself... especially when im yelling at the soccer mom cutting me off LOL

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Nos4u said:
from time to time i talk to myself... especially when im yelling at the soccer mom cutting me off LOL
+100 to that. Especially the ones yapping on their phones... the worst are the ones that try to text. I'll nod & cuss in the helmet.

I'll even mutter a WTF if I witness a douchebag driver do something stupid further ahead of me.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
sometimes I say shit and forget people can't hear me.

like "oh.. nice move moron" or "I hope you wreck into a pole and knock your two front teeth out" you know, just stuff like that.

Just a bit of road rage.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
sometimes I say shit and forget people can't hear me.

like "oh.. nice move moron" or "I hope you wreck into a pole and knock your two front teeth out" you know, just stuff like that.

Just a bit of road rage.
I do the same......."HEY, you want to look where the eff you're going?"

·
Registered
281 Posts
i do sing to my self mostly alabama .... dixieland delight ...... dont know why it just comes to mind when im riding it keeps me entertained cus my singing is horrible but everything sounds better when muffled by an exhaust

·
Site Supporter
243 Posts
I not only talk to myself, I yell obcenities at all the asshats here in SoCal!!!!!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
i talk to myself all the time inside my helmet, but the funniest shit (and how i got my nickname) is that whenever i am riding really fast, like at a track day or in a race, i sing the muffin man song to myself. i guess it kinda slows things down for me and makes me able to concentrate more.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts