Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which rotors to go with?
Stick with the Braking wave rotors1050.00%
buy the Brembo rotors1050.00%

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm torn!!!!!!!!!!! Right now I have Braking wave rotors on my bike that are pretty new. Found a sweet deal on some old style Brembo's that have 3 laps on them. Should I stick with what i've got or go for the Brembo's?????

Here's the current:

And the attached are the brembo's

Attachments

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmmm......I should have added the option for drum brakes

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Biga said:
You could be the first to have Drum brakes on your bike
I didnt need to see a pic of those damn things again. I used to work at Delphi Chassis in Dayton, OH and that is what we assembled in our department.. wheel cylinders. I am kinda glad that most vehicles have 4 wheel disc brakes now. :biggrin

B-rad keep the ones you have or upgrade to the Galfer Superbike rotors:biggrin

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Braking wave rotors are the same as Galfer's a good rotor. Nothing wrong with them all. A great rotor...I would probably stick with the Braking rotors.

·
139 Posts
Stick with the ones you got... spend that cash on something else.

·
1,588 Posts
Stick with the Braking... Unless you want to buy the Brembos and give me the Braking Rotors... I just mounted up a Pilot Race Rear and a PRC front today to set my new suspension for this year. Flushed the brake lines and bled the shit out of them. Going to have to be careful the first few times out as the brakes are crazy.

·
1,560 Posts
if u get the Brembos, ur prolly gonna need spacers and longer caliper bolts (at least $100 extra) so keep that in mind

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The brembo's are the factory size (300mm) but I'm goign to stick with what i've got. Although the guy wants like $300 shipped for those rotors, if someone wants them I can hook ya up with him

1 - 20 of 24 Posts