Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Just wanted to say HI. I saw the shamless plug for this on LS1GTO. com so I figured I would check it out.

So far seems like a cool site. I also am a member of TLZONE. NET.

My current ride is a 1997 TL1000S. Only mods are the RS3 race cans, rear fender delete, carbon fiber rear blinkers, blue headlights, and a Zero Gravity smoked DB wind screen.

Also in my stable (meaning my fathers but I ride them) is a 2004 Yami 650 Star Silverado (dog but I ride with the Harley boys!). A 1996 GPZ 1100 with only 4200 miles and a 1980 KZ1000LTD with 13,600 miles on the clock.

I am in to cars, I have an 04 GTO. Silver with black interior and the 6-speed. A 69 Camaro for restore (came from texas), and my fathers 57 chevy with 47k actual miles with the original 283.

Also I like guns a lot. I have around 20 rifles, shotguns, and pistols. I like to hunt so I have something to kill anything...lol

Well all thanks for the warm welcome.

·
315 Posts
I don't get up that far north in the state. On our longer rides we head down into WV, The mecca for twisties.

We were talking about getting a ride together and hitting the PA grand canyon this year.

·
Registered
281 Posts
sweet cars you got my dad has a 68 camaro we restored together and right now we are workin on a 1940 plymouth 2 door coupe pro street ..... so im down to talk cars with ya anytime and welcome

·
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TwoTyres said:
I don't get up that far north in the state. On our longer rides we head down into WV, The mecca for twisties.

We were talking about getting a ride together and hitting the PA grand canyon this year.
I live 25-30 minutes from the Grand Canyon.....lol

I am planning a trip myself to WV to go to the Motorcycle Races. Trying to get some of my buddies to go along. If they dont go I am still am.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts