Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I'm new to gixxer-forum thanks to MotoMummy. I had looked around for gixxer forums in the past but spend most of my forum time at georgiasportbike.com. A great GA sportbike community. Check it out if you're in the neighborhood.

Anyway, I ride an 04 gixx 750 that was purchased from WERA racer Tim Hunt a couple months ago. I've been adding a few mods here and there and just added a PC III and had it Dyno'd at Marietta Motorsports. Got me a huge jump in HP/Torque and am very happy with it so far. I hope to hit the track soon for some track days so hopefully I'll get to meet some of you folks out there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kelevra said:
Welcome to GFN!
Nice that you're starting out with a former race bike that's all good to go!!
Indeed... we got almost 20 more HP to the rear after the PC/dyno the other day. The bike was sold to me as "stock", but the more work we do to it the more mods we find. Huey and Opie at Marietta Motorsports are certain some engine work was done. I have no clue. It only had 1300 miles on it when I bought it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
motomummy said:
Glad you found the place. If you have any questions post them up. Tons of knowledge here.
Thx appreciate it... can't wait to get my new driven grips and pazzo levers on when I get home from work in an hour.

Appreciate the welcome all!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts