Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well there is still snow on the ground. just moved over to this board from GDC, but probably have to go back every once and a while for the water cooled section, since it seems a lot of them have yet to move to this place. i ride a 89 GSXR 400 and i proud to say i think i am the only one with this bike on the board. i can post pics up if you guys like.
<--- HAHAHAHA... funnest smile ever!!

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
DrunkFrog said:
well there is still snow on the ground. just moved over to this board from GDC, but probably have to go back every once and a while for the water cooled section, since it seems a lot of them have yet to move to this place. i ride a 89 GSXR 400 and i proud to say i think i am the only one with this bike on the board. i can post pics up if you guys like.
<--- HAHAHAHA... funnest smile ever!!
We didn't get the 400's (from all mfg's) here in the US, you're prolly right about having the only one!
WELCOME!!!

·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they didn't sell them up in Canada either
i bet there is more then USA then canada, because they have slacker importing laws. the last owner owned a custom bike shop. so that is why my bike is so pimped out. i love my tech, it is from spa designs and retails for over 600 bucks.. but is soo nice. even tells me my 1/4 mile times.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts