Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
,name is Dion & i'm from South Africa. Ride a 2001 Busa 1429 ( not currently as i wiped out & in the process of rebuilding her) got a couple of pics,if anyone's interested will post up before photo's & what she looked like after the accident. Also got my new plastics painted as well,cant wait to get her finished.

·
1,691 Posts
Welcome! Post the pics!

How is South Africa for riding? When I hear South Africa the first thing I think of is the place off the coast where the great whites breach the water hunting seals. Must be a cool place to live!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanxs for the welcome guys, Hey Cory how's things ? PCP thanxs for the link. Guys i've posted pics under the Hayabusa section. Grandevil South Afrca has some very awesome places to ride, will try & post up pics at some stage,going on a trip next month.. Enjoy...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey fellas will be updating my bike pics on the Hayabusa side. This is the new photo's after the respray & build.

Cheers
Dion

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SnipeJDM said:
Welcome Dion and yes post some pics. Where you at in SA? I've been there many times myself.
I live in Johannesburg or to be precise if it makes any sense to you i live in Primrose which is close to Germiston. Where do you normally visit ?

·
42 Posts
I don't know my way around Jo'burg all that well, but I've been to Germiston since the airport is just right there. When I go, I'm usually up and down the KwaZulu-Natal coast from Richards Bay down to Scottburgh. I hate the 24hr flight over, but I absolutely love to visit. I wish I had the luxury of having my bike there.

·
139 Posts
Hey Broo! haha tia

1 - 17 of 17 Posts