Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
No thanks, NC sucks. I hated it there.
Depends.........the central/east coast sucks but the western part rocks! Esp for riding!!!!!!

·
295 Posts
I was always confused about how NC did not have any tracks but were supposed to be the home of Nascar and such. I guess the tracks aren't suitable for motorcycles but still. A huge state and no tracks? The closest one is probably VIR or CMP.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ronaldo9 said:
I was always confused about how NC did not have any tracks but were supposed to be the home of Nascar and such. I guess the tracks aren't suitable for motorcycles but still. A huge state and no tracks? The closest one is probably VIR or CMP.
VIR and CMP are close to the border, but no motorcycle track "in" NC till now. Another close track is Road Atlanta. It takes me roughly 3 hours to get to CMP or Road Atlanta, and 4 to get to VIR

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
ronaldo9 said:
You left Summit Point out :biggrin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts