1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
lol wow I tried sending someone a PM ont he R1F and it did the same

·
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are only digging their own grave by banning.. Im sure people will frequent both boards.

·
Super Moderator
763 Posts
Captain Squid said:
lol wow I tried sending someone a PM ont he R1F and it did the same
They have it filtered on R1F too?? I guess that is one I hadnt thought of...Global Bans and Global filters on their little network of forums......

·
12 Posts
So is 'Vertical Crap' lurking on here, just keeping an eye on the us.........................Waiting for world forum domination ???

·
344 Posts
i wouldn't doubt them being on here you know just to see what the competition is like but i'm pretty damn sure that this site is going to become anyone's property. R1Lover has true loyalty which is himself and loves the bike community as much as we do so i would bet my life savings(.02) that he'll never sellout.

·
750 Posts
what the fugg...i know a way around it:fact

make a picture in MS Paint that says a different forum name, then pm that to everyone so they know where we all are:fact

·
Premium Member
9,935 Posts
rican1884 said:
i wouldn't doubt them being on here you know just to see what the competition is like but i'm pretty damn sure that this site is going to become anyone's property. R1Lover has true loyalty which is himself and loves the bike community as much as we do so i would bet my life savings(.02) that he'll never sellout.
Thanks for the kind words, some people here don't know me at all so I'm sure this help make them feel more at home too.

and yes there are VS Ip's hitting this and other sites I run often,.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
lover: you've been a huge asset to the sportbike forum community for a long time now. No doubt about that. You definitely know vb like nobody else i've seen before and can fix shit quicker then my gsxr can whoop yer r1

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
rican1884 said:
Well said

·
151 Posts
yea this morning i got warned not to ever post the link to here again.

this is what i did

gixxer - forum . net

remove the space's if you want to go there

1 - 20 of 74 Posts