Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now a Nationally Registered EMT... so if one of you guys pass out or are near death and are nearby me, I am supposedly able to get you to a nearby hospital lol... but I would try and get Suds to help you out first... I think he's got quite a bit more experience than I do.

So hopefully in a couple months I'll be get getting a part time job with an ambulance company, and make some decent money to save and spend on the bike :biggrin

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Grandevil said:
Congratulations, and thanks for being an EMT. I have nothing but respect for you guys.
Thank you... although I have to admit that I really only became an EMT to become a Firefighter... but I'm definitely going to be getting some experience on an ambulance. But EMT's (an Paramedics) are definitely sometimes under appreciated...

oh and :thankyou to you all for the responses... and for any that are still to come :biggrin

·
Registered
354 Posts
dirtmoto228 said:
I am now a Nationally Registered EMT... so if one of you guys pass out or are near death and are nearby me, I am supposedly able to get you to a nearby hospital lol... but I would try and get Suds to help you out first... I think he's got quite a bit more experience than I do.

So hopefully in a couple months I'll be get getting a part time job with an ambulance company, and make some decent money to save and spend on the bike :biggrin
Congrats..
but what do you mean supposedly able to get you to a nearby hospital???

·
Registered
7,073 Posts
Congrats man:workout:workout

I'm taking the class now and it deff has not been the easiest or most fun experience I have ever had in my life. I am looking forward to being done in April. I actually should be studying instead of posting, oh well..... :biggrin

:respect

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gsx-r600 girl said:
Congrats..
but what do you mean supposedly able to get you to a nearby hospital???
come on over and I'll show you

diddy2003 said:
Congrats man:workout:workout

I'm taking the class now and it deff has not been the easiest or most fun experience I have ever had in my life. I am looking forward to being done in April. I actually should be studying instead of posting, oh well.....:biggrin

:respect
sry to hear that, I had alot of fun in my class, met my current gf, made a bunch of good friends... and I didnt study much lol... except for the skill tests... I studied my ass off for those... good luck tho :biggrin

1 - 20 of 23 Posts