Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Members
5,173 Posts
I don't get the thing with lowered and stretched and a fatty. Everyone and the brother does it thinking it's cool. The oem tire is plenty wide unless you're pushing 400rwhp and want to fly down the strip. I hate to say it, but these "fads' remind me of ricer cars with bodykits. All show and no go...

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
motomummy said:
I don't get the thing with lowered and stretched and a fatty. Everyone and the brother does it thinking it's cool. The oem tire is plenty wide unless you're pushing 400rwhp and want to fly down the strip. I hate to say it, but these "fads' remind me of ricer cars with bodykits. All show and no go...
I'm with you. I have no problem with purpose built machines. But I HATE when people stretch and slam a bike just to cruise it on the highway and the local hot spot.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Hong3103 said:
Different strokes for different folks. Some people stunt, drag knee, or just want to look cool. I prefer knee dragging just so there's no confusion. I think stretched & slammed is retarded too.
Yeah that's another valid point. Whatever floats your boat. But that doesn't mean I won't hate it!

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
Yeah that's another valid point. Whatever floats your boat. But that doesn't mean I won't hate it!
I'm on your side, but I have a local friend who is prolly one of the best stunters in the NE, it's really amazing to watch him do his stuff, like ballet, or something, hahaha. I'm a Twisties guy myself..:biggrin

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Kelevra said:
I'm on your side, but I have a local friend who is prolly one of the best stunters in the NE, it's really amazing to watch him do his stuff, like ballet, or something, hahaha. I'm a Twisties guy myself..:biggrin
I have no problem with stunting, as I said... anything that has a purpose.
I myself just enjoy the track.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.