Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Grandevil said:
How does that make it to where you never have chicken stripes? LOL they're just several inches wide.
It looks like it's to the edge of the tire on the side stand. lol

·
Members
5,173 Posts
I don't get the thing with lowered and stretched and a fatty. Everyone and the brother does it thinking it's cool. The oem tire is plenty wide unless you're pushing 400rwhp and want to fly down the strip. I hate to say it, but these "fads' remind me of ricer cars with bodykits. All show and no go...

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
motomummy said:
I don't get the thing with lowered and stretched and a fatty. Everyone and the brother does it thinking it's cool. The oem tire is plenty wide unless you're pushing 400rwhp and want to fly down the strip. I hate to say it, but these "fads' remind me of ricer cars with bodykits. All show and no go...
I'm with you. I have no problem with purpose built machines. But I HATE when people stretch and slam a bike just to cruise it on the highway and the local hot spot.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Hong3103 said:
Different strokes for different folks. Some people stunt, drag knee, or just want to look cool. I prefer knee dragging just so there's no confusion. I think stretched & slammed is retarded too.
Yeah that's another valid point. Whatever floats your boat. But that doesn't mean I won't hate it!

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
Yeah that's another valid point. Whatever floats your boat. But that doesn't mean I won't hate it!
I'm on your side, but I have a local friend who is prolly one of the best stunters in the NE, it's really amazing to watch him do his stuff, like ballet, or something, hahaha. I'm a Twisties guy myself..:biggrin

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Kelevra said:
I'm on your side, but I have a local friend who is prolly one of the best stunters in the NE, it's really amazing to watch him do his stuff, like ballet, or something, hahaha. I'm a Twisties guy myself..:biggrin
I have no problem with stunting, as I said... anything that has a purpose.
I myself just enjoy the track.

·
3,313 Posts
I can't believe that people would do such a thing to a 1000. :thumbdown Now a Busa I can see that, but not a track bike

·
905 Posts
Each to their own.

I dont get the bling that most people put on their bikes ... or why people spend serious $ to get more HP out of 600 street bike... or why people spend so much $ on a slip-on .... or ...

BTW this is how you make sure you dont have chicken strips

View attachment 1648

1 - 20 of 40 Posts