Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

How to make sure you'll never have chicken strips

3K views 39 replies 19 participants last post by  outofmydepth 
#1 ·
#8 ·
I don't get the thing with lowered and stretched and a fatty. Everyone and the brother does it thinking it's cool. The oem tire is plenty wide unless you're pushing 400rwhp and want to fly down the strip. I hate to say it, but these "fads' remind me of ricer cars with bodykits. All show and no go...

#10 ·
motomummy said:
I don't get the thing with lowered and stretched and a fatty. Everyone and the brother does it thinking it's cool. The oem tire is plenty wide unless you're pushing 400rwhp and want to fly down the strip. I hate to say it, but these "fads' remind me of ricer cars with bodykits. All show and no go...
I'm with you. I have no problem with purpose built machines. But I HATE when people stretch and slam a bike just to cruise it on the highway and the local hot spot.

#24 ·
outofmydepth said:
Each to their own.

I dont get the bling that most people put on their bikes ... or why people spend serious $ to get more HP out of 600 street bike... or why people spend so much $ on a slip-on .... or ...

BTW this is how you make sure you dont have chicken strips

View attachment 2453
Well that statement gets you thinking, because I like how my bike rides and the way it looks and I put money into it that didn't need to be. Someone who puts that money into stretching and wide wheels, I'm sure likes how it rides and looks. But I really didn't know you could get or put a 360 on a sportbike. I wonder what the price tag on wheels and tires like that is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.