Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent the 07 1k to get chromed out but, my problem is I need a tire hugger / chainguard in chrome, does anybody know where I can get something like this. Was hoping to get a hugger / chainguard combo if possible..thanks in advance...:biggrin
 

·
Members
Joined
·
5,173 Posts
Not many aftermarket places in the sportbike industry deal with chrome. Sorry, would have no clue. Call some of the bling shops like roaringtoyz as they might know...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
will do....didn't think i was the only with chrome ideas...your always a big help.....thanks Corey.....and sent a couple people to your store from another forum. i post your site all over other forums...i also told them to say i sent you....so many i get some BROWNIE points:biggrin

meenbeemer said:
:shakehead
what no good!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Members
Joined
·
5,173 Posts
well some in the sportbike area chrome their bike, but it's very few and most of them get heat from everyone else. roaringtoyz would be your best bet or they would know someone. you'll basically have to go to the bike show places and not the performance places because chrome won't help you performance wise at all and most guys who shop at our store and other performance places don't do chrome or like it so you won't find those products. Just look at any of the show bikes in two wheel tuner and see who built them and those shops would be the guys to go to for anything with chrome. Sorry I can't help you more...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
motomummy said:
well some in the sportbike area chrome their bike, but it's very few and most of them get heat from everyone else. roaringtoyz would be your best bet or they would know someone. you'll basically have to go to the bike show places and not the performance places because chrome won't help you performance wise at all and most guys who shop at our store and other performance places don't do chrome or like it so you won't find those products. Just look at any of the show bikes in two wheel tuner and see who built them and those shops would be the guys to go to for anything with chrome. Sorry I can't help you more...
you help enough with all your info....you da man
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,604 Posts
Check these guys out.....http://www.jdacustom.com/store/home.php

I used to be into the chrome thing but not anymore. I bought some stuff from these guys and it was great quality and reasonably priced. I think I have a pic of my old K1 chain guard I got from them. I'll post up so you can see.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
750 Posts
if you pick up a Super Street Bike Magazine and flip thru there is adds for tons of shine shops...voodoo customs is one that i can think of off the top of my head
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
parkone said:
Check these guys out.....http://www.jdacustom.com/store/home.php

I used to be into the chrome thing but not anymore. I bought some stuff from these guys and it was great quality and reasonably priced. I think I have a pic of my old K1 chain guard I got from them. I'll post up so you can see.
thank you sir.....didn't see anything but, i called dude, left message....


Wicked1 said:
if you pick up a Super Street Bike Magazine and flip thru there is adds for tons of shine shops...voodoo customs is one that i can think of off the top of my head
thanks bro...i'll check em' out...was actually gonna get my exhaust from VooDoo but, won't be ready for 6-8 weeks. there some good people there:thumbup
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top