Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WE already have the stock mounted ones listed
In stock as well! top mounts also
All should be on the website.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this thread was started back in feb, since then we have have gone through dozens of them. We have a few in stock at this time. We have all of the colors as well at this time. The mounting kit and the damper are seperate and the dampers are universal. So when we have one in stock we can have that one in any color if we have every color damper in stock, but only one mounting kit. Hope this explains and if you have any questions post up...

·
Registered
309 Posts
motomummy said:
WE already have the stock mounted ones listed
In stock as well! top mounts also
All should be on the website.
Damn I wish I wouldn't have asked, now I am going to be out of another 300 bucks! Thanks, I will be putting in an order in the next couple weeks.

Edit: After looking at the hyperpro with the active damping system I just assumed they were pretty much the best one out there. If you were to choose between this and the Ohlins, would this be the one and why?

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I personally would go with the hyperpro, but we didn't have them at the time we put the ohlins on our bike. Both are great dampers, if you were racing i would probably go with the ohlins so you have complete manual control over it. For the street I really like the active dampening of the hyperpo though. Since our bike is on the street more then on the track i would probably do hyperpro if i could go back and had hyperpro at the time.

·
Registered
309 Posts
motomummy said:
I personally would go with the hyperpro, but we didn't have them at the time we put the ohlins on our bike. Both are great dampers, if you were racing i would probably go with the ohlins so you have complete manual control over it. For the street I really like the active dampening of the hyperpo though. Since our bike is on the street more then on the track i would probably do hyperpro if i could go back and had hyperpro at the time.
Well alright, Hyperpro it is

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
me2, just ordered one!!

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes the oem damper is very easy to remove. Just take the front plastics off and it's VERY easy. Takes about 15 min to get the plastics off then about 5 min to take the oem damper off.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol well if you get stuff just pm me or get in touch with me. Be happy to walk you through it. Especially on the k7 as I have ripped it apart and put it back together at least 10 times.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts