Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a refurbished Pioneer GEX-P10XMT XM tuner w/Nav Traffic of Ebay for my Truck and once i hooked it up to my Avic Z2....i had all the channels and the Nav traffic!!!
didn't have to doa ny activations or anything!

hope this last for some time!!!!:biggrin

·
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i found out one one of my other forums Avic411.com (not bike related so please don't ban me!) that usually when a product like an XM reciever is returned to the manufacturer for whatever reason, they (pioneer in this case) fix the problem and then sell is as refurbished but never bother to tell XM to cancel the the activation for that unit. so i took a shot an bought one ($35 cheper than New) hoping that i might luck out....SCORE!!!

and Mel, heres the link for ur "free XM"

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4887&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

·
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hong3103 said:
Dam... I love XM. Came with my 06 Chevy Colorado. I love listening to commercial free radio. Channel 81 & 82. BPM & System. Techno/Trance stations.
those are definetly 2 of my saved stations!!!!

RLover said:
Sweet, I have the avic d3, with all the extra's, ipod, BT, backup camera, etc, I love it... nice to see another audio freek here. lol
yea i did my entire sys in my truck by myslef....Avic Z2 w/Ipod and XM, Polk DB 6501 components up front and DB 651S Coax in the rear, Eclipse XA5000 5 ch amp, Pioneer 12" shallow sub in a custom made enclosure....what a pain in the ass but it was worth it!!!

·
993 Posts
Somebody somewhere is paying for that radio. I don't have XM, but I do have Sirius, and it's up to the subscriber to cancel the activation not the radio refurbisher.. or it could have a duplicate ESN. Either way congrats nice score..

·
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea i like workin on em just don't like how u practically have to be a contortionist sometimes....my back was killin me after i was done!

Mphis Style said:
how much is XM ? I have a XM ready head unit.
i think its $12 a month...scroll up and read the link i put up

1 - 16 of 16 Posts