Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aight so i'm leavin the parkin lot from where i play tennis and as i'm makin the left turn, i hear police sirens outta nowhere....(very dark area) all of a sudden i get side swiped by some big ass SUV (prolly a Suburban) and the fucker jsut took off!! it was a 3 way intersection with stop signs at all corners so he had to have blown it....wasn't able to make out the plate but it wasn't an "official" plate of anysort.
i tried to go after but he pushed my bumper so far into my tire that it was impossible to drive so i had to pull over...it don't look THAT bad. my bumper was pushed in but was able to pull it out. i need a new quater panel and the panle that sits on top of the bumper under the grill....debatin on whether i should go thur insurance but prolly won't cuz my rates will definetly go up....

Sorry for the rant but i fuckin hate people!!!

·
3,306 Posts
i dont blame you for being pissed... i thought my insurance was going to sky rocket after my accident because i was found at fault... nope only went up $23 for 6 months!

·
536 Posts
Hit and run should be a no fault claim,get a police report. Shouldn't effect your rates

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
my02gsxr1000 said:
Hit and run should be a no fault claim,get a police report. Shouldn't effect your rates
If that were true I think anyone who hit anything period (curb, tree, whatever) would claim that

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Avplayer said:
i still hate people
I'm sorry to hear that crap, Jarad...
You should hear Chach's story with a car on the NSP, it was coming AT him, yup, going the wrong way!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts