Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so NASCRAP is here this weekend racing at LVMS and i'm tired of the stupid fans with their damn rebel flags and driving drunk after the races.

No offense to the southerners on the board....LOL

I work on Base which is like 5 min. literally from the track and it's hell to go through the main gate i can't go straight i have to take a right to then make a u turn to take a right to go to the gate and then these assholes that think they're in somekind of oval like to cut me off and get on your ass like your drafting.

A) a Ford F150 with a 12" raise cannot draft a little nissan 200sx, physics doesn't allow it.

Don't fucking raise your beer at me as your passing by as to say hello to me

C) if i ever find that fucking taliban shit eating taxi driver i'm going to make sure that his tires will all be flat and gets his ass deported to baghdad so i can have my shot at him....legally.

Sorry for the rant

Disclaimer: i'm not a racist, just pissed off at stupid cagers

·
Members
5,173 Posts
i don't mind nascar too much, but it's not my choice of racing. Love to see those guys race on a road course everytime they race. But i think they would crash 5 times what they do now...but i might watch it if they did that lol

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
rican1884 said:
so NASCRAP is here...
Yeah, Nas isn't my sport of choice either, makes me dizzy just watching it.
But,,, It's good that it exists in that motorcycle racing tracks tend to use the banking and fast sweepers of many Nascar tracks. I wonder how many MC tracks wouldn't have opened if not for the popularity of Nascar? Easy on the southern hate, people will think you're a racist PR, lollz

·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well that's why i put the disclaimer, i was raised in georgia so i have no hate towards the lighter skinned peeps just seems that everyone coming out of the race and being stupid was, to be PC, Caucasian.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
rican1884 said:
well that's why i put the disclaimer, i was raised in georgia so i have no hate towards the lighter skinned peeps just seems that everyone coming out of the race and being stupid was, to be PC, Caucasian.
I know bro, I can see you're just venting..
There was a time in the 50's though, where people viewed PR differently...:biggrin Personally, I love PR chics!!! There are a bunch in my spn classes, PR, DR and PR&DR mixed, some of the hottest women I've ever seen, too bad they're all like 19.:frown

·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
19, shit that's legal in my eyes besides they probably dress like they're in their mid 20's have a hell of an attitude especially the dr/pr mixed, man i would not want to be the one dating that mix.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Yeah, but being older now, I don't have much in common with them, other then, well, you know..

·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
all you have to do is play a nice game of hide the sausage, it's not like you want the long term relationship....trust me on this you don't.....just keep it an NSA type a deal, me well i got a PR GF and a son with her and she isn't the easiest to get along with. soo just play hide the sausage for a while.

·
Registered
643 Posts
nascar isnt that bad, and its a shit laod of fun at the track. imo the races are not that good on tv but like i said if you go you you will have alot of fun. plus there is a lot of ass there

·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh i have no problem at the track at all i worked one of the concessions there for volunteer work. I must agree the amount of ass is to be reckoned with.

But my gripe is what happens on the outside as far as traffic and such. If you've ever been to Nellis AFB, the track is right down the street so they close off intersection and well it just becomes a big clusterfuck.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...256386,-115.011148&spn=0.051909,0.079823&z=14

You can see what i'm talking about here, the main gate which is the only one open on weekends is at craig and las vegas Blvd. Mainly almost all traffic is routed through there.

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
I <3 nascar im drinkin some budlight watching the race right now

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
3400lb. technologically retarded rolling billboards making left turns for hours on end isn't racing.

i fucking hate nascar.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
anthony said:
3400lb. technologically retarded rolling billboards making left turns for hours on end isn't racing.

i fucking hate nascar.
+1
. Although from my ******* coworkers its about the experience at the race. The tailgating and etc... I can imagine it being a good time. You and your family/buddies tailgating. Lots of beer & bbq and A$$ roaming around. The races though... they don't float my boat. 3 hours of that stuff...
. Motorcycle races are just right... 1 hour long and leaving you wanting more. Just my 2 cents.

·
993 Posts
anthony said:

i fucking hate nascar.
So F1 is gay then too right? They circle many ovals making only left turns at many tracks too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ovals really push the limit of car handling in the corners. Those 3400lb "technologically retarded rolling billboards" Fly off into corners at the limit of tire adhesion with many bumps that would make our bikes cartwheel down the track. This all at speeds of about 200 mph, speeds no regular road race car can come close too. As for being "rolling billboards", those are called "sponsors". Every racing vehicle has them, including MotoGP, WSBK, Rally racing, F1, Supercross, and Monster trucks to name a few. Stock cars just have more surface area to show them off, and it pays the bills to race. There's no "factory support" here as far as money is concerned. The manufacturers ALLOW the teams to use their cars/engines, and the racing items they develop. "Technologically retarded"? yeah they don't use every electronic gizmo offered, but many of the parts developed in these cars are applied to making our own street cars have better performance including engine power.

NASCAR is just another racing series, it's fan base is just as dedicated as any other. The technology they use is what makes the series work, it's really pretty unique. What other racing series uses cars as heavy as these, at speed this high, and still be able to turn?

F1 drivers are jumping ship from their series to join NASCAR, because there's money in it, but also because the challenge to drive cars like these is so great. If it was easy, the F1 drivers would win every race right out of the box wouldn't they?

NASCAR may not be your 'cup 'o tea', and that's fine, But let's know what we are talking about when we ridicule something OK?

Flame on!

·
Registered
359 Posts
rican1884 said:
so NASCRAP is here this weekend
Look! They're making a left tuuuuurn! THey're making ANOTHER left tuuuuuuuurn!
:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
R4Ltony said:
So F1 is gay then too right? They circle many ovals making only left turns at many tracks too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ovals really push the limit of car handling in the corners. Those 3400lb "technologically retarded rolling billboards" Fly off into corners at the limit of tire adhesion with many bumps that would make our bikes cartwheel down the track. This all at speeds of about 200 mph, speeds no regular road race car can come close too. As for being "rolling billboards", those are called "sponsors". Every racing vehicle has them, including MotoGP, WSBK, Rally racing, F1, Supercross, and Monster trucks to name a few. Stock cars just have more surface area to show them off, and it pays the bills to race. There's no "factory support" here as far as money is concerned. The manufacturers ALLOW the teams to use their cars/engines, and the racing items they develop. "Technologically retarded"? yeah they don't use every electronic gizmo offered, but many of the parts developed in these cars are applied to making our own street cars have better performance including engine power.

NASCAR is just another racing series, it's fan base is just as dedicated as any other. The technology they use is what makes the series work, it's really pretty unique. What other racing series uses cars as heavy as these, at speed this high, and still be able to turn?

F1 drivers are jumping ship from their series to join NASCAR, because there's money in it, but also because the challenge to drive cars like these is so great. If it was easy, the F1 drivers would win every race right out of the box wouldn't they?

NASCAR may not be your 'cup 'o tea', and that's fine, But let's know what we are talking about when we ridicule something OK?

Flame on!
f1 races on oval tracks?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts