Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys the name is Jason Locke, I'm from KC. I stuntride my 2006 gixxer sixxer, and I'm a defector from the other site. lol

I was directed here on an invite, and...

I didn't go on there too much cuz of judgemental ass hats, so I mustv'e missed somin cuz here we are on this new site. cool, and I hope it works out for the better..

Glad to be here.... I'll check in here more often than I did that lame ass GDC!

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
jstuntlocke said:
Hey guys the name is Jason Locke, I'm from KC. I stuntride my 2006 gixxer sixxer, and I'm a defector from the other site. lol

I was directed here on an invite, and...

I didn't go on there too much cuz of judgemental ass hats, so I mustv'e missed somin cuz here we are on this new site. cool, and I hope it works out for the better..

Glad to be here.... I'll check in here more often than I did that lame ass GDC!
Hey Jason!
Glad we got you to defect, haha.
It's all good, have fun...!
Jordan

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys.... I think I'll try to bring along a few of my crazy friends too! LOL

lookin forward to many future posts.....

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
http://www.helpryans.com/
^^^^^
Click on that link and learn for yourself if you want to...

He's a really good guy that needs help. That's should be just enough, but I'll tell ya'll just a little bit about why he needs it...

You see, the car that t-boned him while he was on his new GIXXER streetbike didn't have insurance, but that didn't stop the doctors from having to amputate his shin and foot either.... Among a long list of other injuries that he's still recovering from today, he is struggling with normal things that you and I take for granted everyday, plus the looming knowledge that he may never ride again.....(yea right!)

He relies on his legs to stunt motorcycles for a living. He has ben all over the globe stunting, in several magazines, and countless stunting videos, competitions and shows..... and basically is just a cool guy and a person I'm proud to call my friend. He rides with vertical mischief crew out of wisconsin... look it up.
Ryan has a do or die attitude and is one of the strongest people I know. Nothing will keep Ryan off his bikes, but the cost of getting back there is going to be ruff because he's stuck in physical therapy all day long, and the doctor bills keep adding up with noone to pay for the car driver's neglegence.... the type of prosthesis that he really needs to be competitive again is very very expensive too.

You will be pleased to know that just a few short months after his accident he was fitted with a prosthesis and out with his studded tires on his 636 riding on the ice. Yea I said stunting on the ICE!!
he was happy to be back on the bike, and some of his teammates even managed to squeeze off a few circle wheelies on the frozen lake for the cameras. Jason Britton's film crew from superbikes came and paid him a visit and filmed the day that I'm talkin about, I"m sure it'll be aired on speed tv sooner or later.....

Help him out if you guys can please, he is a great steward to the preservation of motorcycling sports, and didn't deserve the shit storm that's camped out around him right now.. thanks for the welcome and thanks for asking....:biggrin

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Jason,
After reading that email you sent me, it sounds like you've got some famous stunter friends, post up some pix in the stunt section!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL pictures posted, and "aquaintences" and "friends" are different....

Anyone from KC that stunts..... chances are I know them, I only really have a hand full of true friends... stunters or not.

...stay tuned for action shots of the K6 tho, for sure!!

LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts