Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me and my girl am finally fucking through at least thats a good thing... but no much been going on lately very bored anybody wanna go riding this weekend i need to chyll with sum girls bad soo if you could get some girlfriends together would be awesome... pa area

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
02GSXXR said:
So me and my girl am finally fucking through at least thats a good thing... but no much been going on lately very bored anybody wanna go riding this weekend i need to chyll with sum girls bad soo if you could get some girlfriends together would be awesome... pa area
Match.com is yer friend...:biggrin
Or Myspace..

·
Members
5,173 Posts
i wonder if you can sell yourself on ebay....buy a date with me LOL not sure how much you would bring in, but it would be fun to watch. I tried selling a forum member once on ebay. He didn't go for much though lol 12x dollars people bid on him. poor guy. he was to be their slave though. Ebay finally told me that i can't sell people on ebay...

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
motomummy said:
i wonder if you can sell yourself on ebay....buy a date with me LOL not sure how much you would bring in, but it would be fun to watch. I tried selling a forum member once on ebay. He didn't go for much though lol 12x dollars people bid on him. poor guy. he was to be their slave though. Ebay finally told me that i can't sell people on ebay...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.